Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recipe Roundup, Reprised (Part 3)

I just can't help but say it...

TA - DAAA!

The recipe project is finished! The dessert binder (containing 120+ recipes) is compiled and in the kitchen cabinet!*

(If you missed what the fuss is about, click here and here.)












So, now it's onto the maintenance phase, where I make new recipes that appealed to me and see if they are good enough to type up and add to the binder.

In case you are interested, here are some that I just added:

Chicken and Pineapple Skewers
Sangria
Chocolate Fudge Cookies (they really satisfy that girl's-gotta-have-chocolate craving)














*A very special thank you to my Mother-in-Law, who made it possible for me to spend several hours alone at the library so I could make a final push and get the remaining recipes typed up. You're a blessing to me, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment