Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cleaning Schedule/Checklist

















Now that the warm weather is upon us (thank heavens!), I thought it might be a good time to re-post the link to my cleaning schedule. For those of you who are, um, thinking about spring cleaning.

Nothing fancy here, just a jumping off point for you to adapt to suit your home and family needs. If you don't like mine, there are hundreds of others in cyberspace to choose from.

Incidentally, since I developed the checklist, I read this post and learned I should be vacuuming a lot more often. Like almost every day. Since we are at home most of the time, that is one time per week for every person and pet.

(Shhh...Does anyone know if this is for real, or a conspiracy put forth by carpet companies?)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment