Are you enthusiastic about tackling an organizing project, but aren't sure where to start? Or do you know you'll only get the job done with some cheerleading and encouragement?
I'd be delighted to help!
That's exactly what I did for my friend, whose kitchen is featured in these photos. We organized for function and efficiency, and relocated objects so that she could install a dishwasher.
If you have an upcoming reason to organize, or are just frustrated with your stuff, here are a few ways that I could help:
- Assess a problem area in your home/office and offer verbal or written suggestions on how to better organize it.
- Physically assist you in organizing one or more spaces, providing motivation, ideas and labor. I promise this can be fun; many hands make light work.
- Guide you through setting up online bill pay or other paperless solutions.
- Help you find charitable or eco-friendly disposal options for things that you no longer want or need.
- Organize items and list them for sale on eBay, Craigslist, Freecycle, etc. or prepare for a yard sale or Mother's Mart.
Ready to get started? I'm giving away a two-hour organizing session to one lucky reader this week. Please enter by commenting on why you need the help. I'll choose a random winner to be announced on Saturday. Good luck!